The Web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable Web browsing experience for all.
User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.
Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.
Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.
Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
- With Sync enabled, add-ons can now be synchronized across your computers
- Firefox can now migrate your bookmarks, history, and cookies from Google Chrome
- The CSS text-size-adjust property is now supported
- Redesigned media controls for HTML5 video
- The outerHTML property is now supported on HTML elements
- View source syntax highlighting now uses the HTML5 parser
- The Style Editor for CSS editing is now available to web developers
- Web developers can now visualize a web page in 3D using the Page Inspector 3D View
- SPDY protocol support for faster page loads is now testable
- XMLHttpRequest now supports HTML parsing
- Files can now be stored in IndexedDB
- Websockets has now been unprefixed
- Various security fixes
- Firefox notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later
||Firefox Setup 11.0.exe
||15.41MB (16,157,992 bytes)
||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64
||March 14, 2012